Things to Do in Daytona Beach
Dive into the Excitement of Daytona Beach Water Sports
Surrounded by the pristine beach and the calming surf of the Atlantic Ocean, The Plaza Historical Beach Resort & Spa offers an endless variety of things to do in Daytona Beach.
On The Plaza’s Expansive Pool Deck, take advantage of:
• Newly Resurfaced Swimming Pool
• New Cabanas
• The Veranda Now has an Outdoor Covered Terrace
• Drinks & Light Fare at The Pool Bar & Grill
• Bed-Type Loungers
• New Umbrellas, Tables & Chairs
• Ping-Pong & Cornhole
• For the Perfect Ending to your Day, Enjoy our 3 New Fire Pits!
The new Plaza Beach Club
For your convenience, our spectacular property is now home to aquatic rental company Oceanside Paddlesports, providing guests with easy access to equipment for Surfing, Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, Biking and Body Boarding.
• Aquatic Equipment – Buy 1 Get 1 Free [for 1 hour] to all Plaza guests checking in
[proof of stay required]
Let Oceanside Paddlesports help you plan Fishing Trips, SUP & Surfing Lessons, Tours and more!
• Forget skin care products, flip flops, pool toys, etc…?
Check out the new Plaza Beach Club!
Click Here or call (386) 947-8063 to contact Oceanside Paddlesports directly if you have questions or would like to make reservations.
There are many water-oriented things to do in Daytona Beach! The Plaza Historic Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect hotel choice for people looking to take advantage of the many things to do in Daytona Beach. Relax in the sand and sun at our newly featured Beach Club. The Plaza ia also a great place to relax and use as a home base while visiting the many things to do in Daytona Beach.