Daytona Beach Resort
What’s being said about the Plaza on TripAdvisor®
It is beautifully located, right on the beach and within walking distance of restaurants. It has a large outdoor swimming pool which overlooks the beach and ocean, and a really nice spa. You definitely need to try it out!
I had a great experience. The pool area was really nice with an outside bar for food and cocktails. Walking distance to all the bars at night. Great breakfast buffet which was very inexpensive. Very nice hotel with comfortable beds. I would stay there again.
The view of the ocean from this hotel is amazing! We got upgraded to a ocean facing room and I was very impressed! The room itself was super nice, no complaints at all! We loved being so close to the ocean.
Daytona Beach Resort & Spa – The Plaza Historic Beach Resort & Spa in Daytona Beach. A Daytona Beach Resort & Spa Landmark For More Than 100 Years.
Among the Daytona Beach Resort & Spas, stretching across the Seabreeze Avenue beach approach, the Plaza Historic Beach Resort & Spa has been entertaining guests for over a century. Discover the grand tradition of hospitality and service at this sparkling Daytona Beach Resort & Spa.
Stretch out in our elegant, spacious Daytona Beach Resort & Spa’s rooms and enjoy stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. Experience true relaxation at our very own Ocean Waters Spa, the only full-service European-style spa in Central Florida. Transform your typical seaside getaway into one where you discover what affordable luxury is all about at this historic Daytona Beach Florida hotel, where extraordinary comfort begins with a premier setting.
The Plaza Historic Beach Resort & Spa offers many exclusive guest amenities which include: Self parking (One Vehicle per room), in-room high speed internet access, unlimited toll-free and local calls, incoming/outgoing domestic faxes, use of in-room safe, and the daily use of the fitness center, all for a minimal resort fee of $20.00/day.
Daytona Beach Resort & Spa’s Amenities
- Most Historic of Daytona Beach Resort & Spa and Resorts
- First of the oceanfront Daytona Beach Resort & Spa to be a Certified Green Lodging Hotel
- 323 oversized guest rooms with views of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and Halifax River
- 20 suites with private balconies
- Room amenities include: 42″ TV, wireless internet access, comfortable, yet elegant bedding, microwave and refrigerator
- Ocean Waters Spa – a 15,000 sq. ft., European-style, full service spa & salon. (Note: Days & Hours Open Vary By Season)
- One of the Daytona Beach Resort & Spa’ Largest Oceanfront Pool Deck
- Situated On A Traffic Free Section Of “The World’s Most Famous Beach”
- Magnolia’s Café, Veranda Lounge, Poolside Bar & Grille and Marketplace Deli/Shop (Note: Days & Hours Vary By Season)
- 32,000 square feet of our Daytona Beach Resort & Spa’s flexible banquet, meeting and event space, with professional onsite meeting services support
- 13,000 square-foot grand ballroom
- Walking distance to the Daytona Beach Ocean Center and Peabody Auditorium
- Six miles from Daytona Beach International Airport (DBIA)
- Less than an hour from Orlando theme parks and Kennedy Space Center
- Daytona Beach Resort & Spa’s Vacation Packages
- Best Rate Guarantee