What’s being said about the Plaza on TripAdvisor®
It is beautifully located, right on the beach and within walking distance of restaurants. It has a large outdoor swimming pool which overlooks the beach and ocean, and a really nice spa. You definitely need to try it out!
I had a great experience. The pool area was really nice with an outside bar for food and cocktails. Walking distance to all the bars at night. Great breakfast buffet which was very inexpensive. Very nice hotel with comfortable beds. I would stay there again.
The view of the ocean from this hotel is amazing! We got upgraded to a ocean facing room and I was very impressed! The room itself was super nice, no complaints at all! We loved being so close to the ocean.
Daytona Beach Hotels – The Plaza Resort & Spa in Daytona Beach. A Daytona Beach Hotel Landmark For More Than 100 Years.
Stretching across the Seabreeze Avenue beach approach, the historic Plaza Resort & Spa has been entertaining guests for over a century. Discover the grand tradition of hospitality and service at this sparkling Daytona Beach hotel.
Stretch out in our elegant, spacious accommodations and enjoy stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. Experience true relaxation at our very own Ocean Waters Spa, the only full-service European-style spa in Central Florida. Transform your typical seaside getaway into one where you discover what affordable luxury is all about at this historic Daytona Beach Florida hotel, where extraordinary comfort begins with a premier setting.
The Plaza Resort & Spa offers many exclusive guest amenities which include: Self parking (One Vehicle per room), in-room high speed internet access, unlimited toll-free and local calls, incoming/outgoing domestic faxes, use of in-room safe, and the daily use of the fitness center, all for a minimal resort fee of $20.00/day.
- Most Historic of Daytona Beach Hotels and Resorts
- Daytona Beach’s first oceanfront Certified Green Lodging Hotel
- 323 oversized guest rooms with views of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and Halifax River
- 20 suites with private balconies
- Room amenities include: 42″ TV, wireless internet access, comfortable, yet elegant bedding, microwave and refrigerator
- Ocean Waters Spa – a 15,000 sq. ft., European-style, full service spa & salon. (Note: Days & Hours Open Vary By Season)
- Boast’s One Of Daytona Beach’s Largest Oceanfront Pool Deck
- Situated On A Traffic Free Section Of “The World’s Most Famous Beach”
- Magnolia’s Café, Veranda Lounge, Poolside Bar & Grille and Marketplace Deli/Shop (Note: Days & Hours Vary By Season)
- 32,000 square feet of flexible banquet, meeting and event space, with professional onsite meeting services support
- 13,000 square-foot grand ballroom
- Walking distance to the Daytona Beach Ocean Center and Peabody Auditorium
- Six miles from Daytona Beach International Airport (DBIA)
- Less than an hour from Orlando theme parks and Kennedy Space Center
- Featured Specials
- Best Rate Guarantee
Latest Plaza Resort and Spa News
The Plaza Resort & Spa is Proud to Introduce Brian Lee as Executive Chef
Daytona Beach Hotels, FL – November 22, 2013 – Brian Lee has accepted the position of Executive Chef The Plaza Resort & Spa in Daytona Beach Florida, the award winning Three Diamond hotel. Brian has worked in one capacity or another as an… Read More
Historic Haunts Investigates The Plaza Resort & Spa
Daytona Beach Hotels, FL – November 11, 2013 – Historic Haunts Investigations had the honor to investigate the Plaza Resort and Spa in Daytona on November 9th, 2013 and was welcomed by the staff and some of the resident ghosts… Read More
The Plaza Resort & Spa Names David Price as General Manager
Daytona Beach Hotels, FL – November 10, 2013 – The Plaza Resort & Spa in Daytona Beach Florida, the award winning Three Diamond hotel, appointed David Price General Manager. He will be responsible for managing all aspects of… Read More
Is The Plaza Resort & Spa Haunted? Judge for Yourself…
Daytona Beach Hotels, FL – October 31, 2013 – A recent investigation has unveiled a new reason to visit a historical landmark in Daytona Beach, FL. Employees and guests have thought they saw or heard strange paranormal happenings; but of course that was all hearsay… until now. Read More
The Plaza Resort & Spa Names Kathy Masterson as Director of Sales & Marketing
Daytona Beach Hotels, FL – October 15, 2013 – The Plaza Resort & Spa in Daytona Beach Florida, the award winning Three Diamond hotel, appointed Kathy Masterson Director of Sales and Marketing. In her new position, Masterson will… Read More